PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the Website, an order fills out, a form responds to a survey, subscribes to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available through the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, gender, email address, mailing address, phone number, location, etc.
Users may, however, browse through the Website anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the type of phone and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
artistahandmade.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Website feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive, about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and SMS: The email address and mobile number Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing and SMS list, they will receive emails or SMSs that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. The SMSs shall be sent to customers who have registered with us and have been active with us. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We often release promotional codes for new or repeat customers. Please bear in mind that each promotional code may be used by a User only once. However, the same User might be eligible to use a new promotional code that has been released, depending on the terms and conditions of the new promotional code. Note that each promotional code is created with its own terms and conditions, and the decision to honor a promotional code lies entirely with artistahandmade.com. We also reserve the right to stop a promotion at any time, without prior notice.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
THIRD PARTY APPS
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the website and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by website linked to or from our Website. In addition, these Website or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These Website and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including website which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.